THE PARISH has been in continuous operation on this site since 1916.
THE BUILDING was renovated and expanded in 1943 at the height of World War II, when construction materials were rationed.
THE BUILDING was expanded again in 1964.
THIS ADDITION is the largest church-related construction to occur in the Central Business District (CBD) in several decades
WHEN FINISHED, the hall will be the largest gathering space in the CBD outside of the two theaters.
THIS EXPANSION/renovation will double the size of the facility (except for the Sanctuary) and update all areas to the current accessibility codes.
THIS EXPANSION maintains the character of the original 1916 structure. In the spirit of cathedral construction in the past, this addition looks like it was designed as part of the original 1916 structure and constructed today.